Allergic Reactions Guide

Allergic Reactions To Portobello Mushrooms Section


Social bookmarking
You like it? Share it!
socialize it

First Aid Newsletter

Subscribe to our First Aid Newsletter AND receive our exclusive Special Report on allergic-reactions
First Name:
Email address:

Main Allergic Reactions To Portobello Mushrooms sponsors


Latest Allergic Reactions To Portobello Mushrooms Link Added


Submit your link on Allergic Reactions To Portobello Mushrooms!


Welcome to Allergic Reactions Guide


Allergic Reactions To Portobello Mushrooms Article

Thumbnail example. For a permanent link to this article, or to bookmark it for further reading, click here.

You may also listen to this article by using the following controls.

´╗┐What to do if you have Allergic Reactions to Insect Bites


An insect bite is something that practically everyone experiences. It usually brings about some minor discomfort, especially in the summer months. Though most people don't have any problems with insect bites apart from some pain and irritation, there are some people who suffer allergic reactions to insect bites. This allergic reaction to insect bites is called hymenoptera, and to people suffering from it, bites and stings prove to be very dangerous.

An insect bite brings about some pain and discomfort where the skin surrounding the bite turns red and swells up. In such cases, there is nothing serious to worry about; some cream or spray is sufficient to treat the insect bite. The allergic symptoms to insect bites vary from person to person; and you never do know that you are allergic to a sting till you are stung.

Usually the first sting may not bring about any dangerous allergic reactions, though it may be painful. It is the subsequent stings that may induce allergic reactions insect bites that may at times lead to anaphylaxis. It is the first symptoms of allergy to insect bites that are similar to normal reactions. It is only more severe where you may develop blisters. Further symptoms occur within 10 minutes of the sting and may include rashes on the body, swelling in some places like eyelids, tongue and throat, feeling of dizziness, nausea, vomiting, weakness with a drop in blood pressure and in some extreme cases, anaphylaxis.

If you feel you may have allergy reactions to insect bites, it is better to consult your doctor for advice as the allergy gets worse with each sting. Moreover, you are more at a risk to severe allergic reactions to bee and wasp stings if you have an existing allergy to food, pollen or other substances.

The most painful insect bites are wasp and bee stings while bumblebee stings are rather rare and not that aggressive. Usually bites of mosquito, flies, fleas and bedbugs are only irritating and don't pose much of a danger as an allergic reaction. If you have allergic reactions to insect bites, you have to carry a medic alert bracelet and an adrenaline injector so that adrenaline can be injected in case of severe reactions. Make sure you always carry this with you and that you are comfortable using the injection. With adrenaline, the quality of breathing is improved, heartbeat is regulated and any facial swelling is reduced.

It is important to call a doctor if the area surrounding the insect bite is red and inflamed and if the sting cannot be removed. Allergic reactions to insect bites are best dealt with by your doctor.

Other Allergic Reactions To Portobello Mushrooms related Articles

Allergic Reactions To Amoxicillin
Allergic Reactions To Alcohol
Types Of Allergic Reactions
Allergic Reactions
Allergic Reactions To Niacin

Do you want to contribute to our site : submit your articles HERE


Allergic Reactions To Portobello Mushrooms News